A comunidade brasileira de desenvolvimento e programação de jogos.
Bem-vindo: Seg Jul 23, 2018 3:16 am

Todos os horários são GMT - 3 horas

Criar novo tópico Responder  [ 1 mensagem ] 
Autor Mensagem
 Título: Adidas Predator Utter Soccer Cleats - Is he or she Better or
MensagemEnviado: Seg Abr 16, 2018 12:24 am 
Membro novo

Adidas Predator Utter Soccer Cleats - Is he or she Better or Just New and Fancy?
Adidas Predator Absolute cleats are definitely a superb soccer shoes, like many Predators. They are well build with lots of elements making them very comfortable. And that's the main aspect of soccer cleats: relaxation. And they are.

The actual question is:

Is the Adidas Predator Absolute greater than its prior version : Predator Pulse?

I am undecided. Actually I don't think you will find there's huge improvement. Of training, in order to release a new version, Adidas had to add or change something, in addition to the name.

So the idea did by:

Adding another insole günstige nike schuhe without 40g weight (Power Pulse) you can exchange with Power Rhythm insole and convert your soccer cleats into Predators not having...Power Pulse (but much lighter). In a perception you'll convert Predator Utter into...Predator Mania (variant ahead of Predator Pulse). Is that better than just have Predators with permanent Power Pulse technology? I guess...but We are not convinced.
Changing or maybe re-engineering, if you air max 90 damen like, the Predator technology. I don't care how and where they placed those rubber (or liquid rubber) elements for the shoe, it simply won't allow you to a player with excellent star quality. Sure the Predator technology may help a little but don't trust in scoring goals from no cost kicks like Beckham or Zidane because you have cleats together with Predator elements. In order to do it all that's necessary to do is exercise, practice and once much more practice.
Changing design of the heel air max 90 weiß counter. It's smaller (which is definitely good - more comfort) but hopefully it'll give you as much stability and protection because the old version.

So, why I think this Adidas Predator Absolute is not so much better than Predator Beat?

It's because, in my opinion, these nike air max 90 schwarz changes (improvements? ) don't make Predator Absolute convenient than Predator Pulse (which was already very comfortable anyway). Maybe the smaller exterior heel counter makes a little difference but...just just a little. Also I am sure your skill level or ones game, shot, pass for example. won't improve just because you wear Predator Absolute having re-engineered predator elements.

What My business is trying to suggest to you nike air max 90 guenstig is that if the amount of money is an issue or you never necessarily must have every new type of Adidas soccer cleats straightaway, take an advantage regarding prices "revolution" in Adidas cleats current market (it always happens when new comes out) and get yourself a high quality soccer cleats for fewer.

The "old" Predators Pulse are still the same awesome shoes that we were looking at few months ago yet...much cheaper now (about 40%).

Criar novo tópico Responder  [ 1 mensagem ] 

Todos os horários são GMT - 3 horas